Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 17, 2016

January 2016 Ipsy Review !!








Hey guys! If you have been reading my previous Ipsy reviews you know I was also subscribed to Birchbox, however, they were sending me too many skin care items that I was not liking at all so I decided to cancel my subscription. I have been with Ipsy for a year now and I still love it so I will continue to be a loyal subscriber! If you want to sign up you can do so by clicking here !





This Months Ipsy bag had some really cool items that I have already tried and I like them already.

1. theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write (Now) eyeliner in a gold color. I have never tried an eyeliner that wasn't black so this should be interesting. I do really like that it is gold though because that is one of the colors I happen to use the most.

2. Tucker Ashley Advanced Peptide Eye Complex
I used this once already and think the formula is really nice because it's a really good moisturizer. It also smells pretty good which is a plus for me.

3. Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Satin Lipstick in Vengeance
This is like a chapstick and lip stick all in one. The color is a raspberry-ish color which is really cute. I just really like that it's like a tinted chapstick shaped like a lipstick. The Ipsy website says it is full coverage which I would have to disagree with for sure. I had to put on several layers for the color to have a full coverage effect.

4. MARSK Mineral Eyeshadow in the color Lucky Penny
I love neutral colored eyeshadows so I really like this already. When I swatched it the color came on so nice so I cannot wait to use it. I have received MARSK products before and I really like them.

5. Lasting Smiles Lip Balm in Peppermint Creme
The last product is this lip balm that is amazinggg!! I love how smooth it applies. It almost looks like a liquid chapstick because it looks shiny on your lips unlike using actual lip balm which sometimes makes your lips look dull. It is also great because it is an all natural product. The best part about it is that if you purchase it at the store/online, a portion of the proceeds is used for cleft surgeries for kids.



I loved this months Ipsy bag and will definitely be looking forward to next months bag!! If you haven't signed up I highly recommend doing it because it's a great way to find out new products without spending a fortune. It is also like a gift to yourself and it's really fun to receive! If you want to sign up for Ipsy you can click on this link here :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network