Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 28, 2016

ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Review !!



So I recently purchased the Ultra Matte lipsticks from Colourpop and I have been loving them!
I was watching YouTube videos and noticed that for the "affordable" makeup looks people were using were including a lot of Coloupop cosmetics. I don't own any so I thought it'd be awesome for me to try them. 



I purchased Clueless, Tulle, Bumble, Beeper. Avenue, More Better and Stingray. It was kind of hard choosing them because I was looking at the swatches online and they weren't on skin tones that are similar to mine. They were on really light skin tones so I didn't know how they'd look on me. Luckily I swatched them and loveee them so far!

Pros

  • They are only $6 !
  • The packaging is really pretty and reminds me of the 
  • There are so many shades to choose from. They have really pale nudes to a really crazy purple color.
  • They actually dry and look very matte on the lips. 
  • They also stay on for the majority of the day. The only time that it kinda came off was after I ate dinner.

Cons

  • They can be too drying so to fix this I apply lip balm before doing my makeup then wipe off the balm before applying the lipstick.
  • The colors look somewhat different on your lips then they do in the packaging so maybe look at swatches on YouTube or Pinterest first. 
Overall, I love these and am sooo happy that I purchased them! If you're looking for an affordable but awesome liquid lipstick then I highly recommend these! I will definitely be buying more Colourpop makeup very soon!! Thanks for reading and until next time!                    



0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network