Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Top 3 Eyeshadow Palettes



Recently I've been wearing a lot of different color combinations on my eyes as opposed to the neutral looks that's I usually do. With it being fall and all I've decided to do a lot of darker looks. I've been using these three palettes for all of these looks. 


1. Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture palette 
I've been using the Morocco and Fudge for a really autumn-y combination that literally reminds me of the leaves. In this picture I had this makeup on during the day time so I did not go too dark on the outer corner of the eye. However, I always make my eyeshadow darker or more dramatic once night time comes or I get off work lol.

3. The Lorac Pro pallete 2 is amazing because of their bold colors. The colors that I've been using a ton lately is Jade and Rosé. I have brown eyes so the green makes my eyes pop out more. Using these 2 colors make for an easy and fast look but if you want to make it more dramatic for a nighttime look then you can use the color Cocoa to smoke out the outer corner of the eye. 


3. The Naked Smoky palette is made to give you dramatic looks and the awesome thing is that you can get brown or grey looks. I've been going for a golden but smoky look using the colors Dirtysweet for the inner corner, Radar for the lid and then Whiskey for the outer corner of the lid. This look is really metallic but if you haven't noticed I love using a really matte color as well as a metallic shadow to finish it off. This picture is also for the daytime so I didn't go too dark with the color Whiskey, however, for the night time look you can always go as dark as you want. 

If you have any of these 3 palettes and have looks you'd like to share or if you recommend another palette please comment below !




0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network