Monday, November 16, 2015

My Quick (mini) Manicure Routine


Hey guys! Being that today is Mani Monday I wanted to show you guys a quick tutorial of how I personally do my own nails at home. I always get them done at a salon but I change my own polish like twice a week so I've gotten pretty good at doing them really fast while still making them look good. 

Fun fact about me is that I used to do nails for a couple years. I went to a nail school and got my license when I was only 16 years old! When I was in college it was hard making a stable income on it so I stopped but I still love doing my own nails. Although I am still licensed, I would have to take a few classes to get updated with the new laws and what not. 

Anyways, this is not a full manicure routine it is a mini mani routine that you can do yourself instead of paying every time to get the color changed. Also, these nails are acryilic so they are not natural, just in case you're wondering :)

This is the final product :) Hope you enjoyed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network