Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Popular Posts

Monday, November 23, 2015

What's in My Makeup Bag?

Makeup bag

Lately I've been using my gold Ipsy glam bag as my go-to makeup bag because I love the color and the size is great for all the products I use on a daily basis. 
I'm usually on the run so if I can't get a full face of makeup at home, I'll use most of the products in this bag before going to work or running errands. 
loreal, elf, laura geller, real techniques, sonia Kashuk,


My face products include...
  1. L'Oreal True Match powder in the color W5 or sand beige. I used to only wear powder before I started wearing foundation and I love it!! I've been using this for years now. 
  2. E.l.f. Contouring blush and Bronzing powder. I loveeee the combination of the dark rosy color for the blush and the brown bronzer with gold shimmer. 
  3. Laura Geller highlight powder in the color Ballerina. I love this highlight use it on my cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose. 
  4. For the face products I use the Real Techniques setting brush for my highlight and the Sonia Kashuk bronzer brush for my blush and bronzer
naked, eye makeup, eyeshadow, Stila, rimmel london, NYC

My eye products include... 
  1. Rimmel London Exaggerate eyeliner. This is the best eyeliner I've ever used for my waterline. It doesn't smudge or leak so I have used this also for the past few years. 
  2. NYC Liquid Liner is my all time favorite liquid liner because the brush is amazing and it dries matte which I love. 
  3. Naked Basics palette because it has neutral colors that I can use on a daily basis and it will still match with anything. Not only that but it's the perfect size for a makeup bag. 
  4. Benefit Gimme Brow is an awesome product because it's a brow gel in the color brown which tames my brow hairs while also adding some color to them. 
  5. Stila Huge extreme length mascara is also great because it's a sample sized tube which makes it a great product for your makeup bag.
  6. The eye shadow brushes I use are from Eco tools and Sonia Kashuk in travel sizes. 

Lastly my lip products consist of  
  1. Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in the color Dusty Rose. I love this lip color it's amazing especially for this fall/winter season. 
  2. NYX lip liner in the color Pink Nude. Looks really good with the Dusty Rose liquid lipstick.
  3. Maybelline Baby Lips chapstick because I always need to keep my lips moisturized especially in the cold winter months. 
  4. Georgio Armani ACQUA di Gioia perfume stick. Not a lip product but a must have product for your makeup bag or purse. I don't use it on a day to day unless I go to lunch or dinner with my bc or friends because I feel it's too strong to wear at work or when I'm just home. 

That is all that's in my makeup bag! I hope you guys like what I have. If you want to share with me what you have in your makeup bag write it below in the comments :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network