Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Holiday makeup !!


follow me on IG
Happy holidays !! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas. For Christmas Day I had a very golden eyeshadow look. Below are the products I used to create it!
Instagram
I used 2 different palettes. First one I used was the Lorac Pro Palette 2 and I also used the Naked Smoky palette. 
I used my all time favorite liquid eyeliner which is by NYC and for the waterline I used the Exaggerate eye pencil by Rimmel London.
The lashes are Wispies by Ardell 
And I finished it up with a bit of Stila mascara. 

If you liked this look feel free to follow me on Instagram @allthingsyulie ❤️
Until next time 😘

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network