Tuesday, September 8, 2015

August Ipsy Glam Bag Review 2015


This month’s glam bag did not disappoint! I have been receiving Ipsy glam bags every month and I was especially excited when I received it this month because the products are all great products I look forward to using. Not saying I don't always love the bags it's just that sometimes they have products that I know I probably won't use again or purchase in the future. Those products can include creams or skin care products and the reason I won't use them again is because I have my favorite skin care items that I can't seem to let go.
If you have never subscribed to receive Ipsy I would really recommend it because for only $10 you literally treat yourself to a surprise gift each month.
This month I received these 5 awesome products below...



1. The first product is the Hikari lipgloss in the color Merlot. I really love this lipgloss because it's not sticky at all and the color is such a nice, dark berry tone. Although it's much darker than a color I'd use on a regular basis I still love it and think it's a great fall color.




2&3.  The next two products are lip and eye pencils. The first one is the LuxeDoubler eye & lip pencil in the color Wine. It is a perfect color to line your lips with before using the Merlot lipgloss.
The second pencil is a Pencil Me eye accent pencil in the color Boysenberry. It is a deep blue that would look nice as an eyeliner. I especially like the packaging on it because it has a built in sharpener.


4. I also received a Marsk eye shadow brush that looks like it will really hold on to product well. I have not used it yet but have read great reviews.


5. Finally the last product I received was the Marc Anthony Argan oil hair treatment. It's really light weight and doesn't weigh down your hair the way other oils do. I am actually in the process of getting my hair to a much healthier state so I will be incorporating this product along with the other products I'm using.


That is it for August’s Ipsy bag review. I will be having an Ipsy vs. Birchbox in the next week or so. Until then, let me know if you get Ipsy, if so what did you like or dislike about your Ipsy bag?

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network