Sunday, September 6, 2015

Starting a work out routine!

Have you ever said to yourself "Today is the day I start my way to a better and healthier lifestyle?" 
I have, countless times, yet I am never able to stick to it. The reasons range from being too tired to being too hot or cold outside. I also love to eat out a lot which doesn't help my cause. But this time I am going to start out by pacing myself and starting out with a 30 day fitness and health routine. I really love http://www.nataliejillfitness.com/blog/ and am going to use her fitness app for iPhone and her Workout Calendar for the month of September. I will also eat healthier and I will post pictures of the snacks and meals I prepare. I think that by sharing my experience not only will I be able to stick to it but I’ll hopefully get someone else to start their journey. A few tips I have before starting is…

1. Decide what you want to do and how you want to do it
In this case, I am going to work out 4-5 times a week by running outdoors and doing strengthening workouts in my home. 
2. Create a fun playlist to listen to while working out. 
3. Throw out any junk food that you may have in your fridge or pantry such as chips, ice cream, cookies, etc.
4. Buy fruits and vegetables that you enjoy so that you can incorporate them to your meals. Sometimes I find that it helps if you cut the fruit and put them in small containers that way it is fast and easy to grab a healthy snack rather than a bag of chips. 
5. Get a planner and mark every day that you have worked out. This way, if you skip a few days you’ll be able to see the slump and you’ll want to make yourself get back on track ASAP. 
6. Start immediately!! Don’t wait until the first of the month or the beginning of the New Year to start living a healthier lifestyle. You can start anytime and at any pace. 


What are tips you use to start a healthier routine? Comment below !

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network