Wednesday, September 16, 2015

10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME


 So since I am pretty new to the "blogosphere" I have decided to create this list so that you can learn a little bit about me.

 1. I love to cook! This can be due to the fact that I love eating even more but the thought of learning a new recipe and sharing it with friends or family makes me happy.

 2. I hate to clean. No, that doesn't mean I am dirty it just means I despise having to clean my room or my bathroom. I really wish that I could pay a housekeeper to clean my house biweekly but since that isn't in my budget right now I guess I'll stick to half ass cleaning my house.

 3. I like a very wide variety of music. I could be listening to Coldplay one minute and the next minute I could be yelling out "2 Chainz!". It really all depends on my mood.

 4. I'm extremely independent. I have always been used to doing things on my own since a very young age so sometimes I don't ask for help when I need it.

 5. I am veryyy opinionated. Doesn't mean I will always voice my opinion but if someone asks me for my opinion then I'll definitely tell them what I think.

 6. I love to read! People look at me funny when I say that and I'm not sure whether it's because reading isn't a "cool" thing to do or if it's because they don't picture me as a reader. Regardless I have read hundreds of books and am always open to suggestions for my next read.

 7. I am a human GPS. Well, kinda. I pay real close attention to my surroundings so that I know how to get there again or back home with out an actual GPS. The reason for this is because my mom used to tell me that it's important to pay attention in case I ever got kidnapped. LOL.

 8. I am a Latina. More specifically I am Mexican American and I am very much fluent in Spanglish. I think I speak and write in both Spanish and English with out even realizing it.

 9. I am really bossy. I think that kind of goes along with me being a Latina lol. I really do think that things should be done my way or no way at all. (I am currently working on fixing that)

 10. I consider myself good at giving life advice. I've been through a lot of crazy events and experiences and would love to connect to people that have gone through similar situations.

 I'm not that bad am I? If you want to know anything else about me make sure to comment below!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14451757/?claim=ycc5tprwksr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network