Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Growing my hair!

Curling, straightening, dying, and styling are all the things we put our hair through. And if you're like me you do these things on a daily basis. I started doing my hair at a really young age and unfortunately for me, my hair cannot seem to keep up. It breaks and falls, my split ends can get pretty bad which leads me to get trims quite often so my hair hasn't been as long as I've wanted it. (FYI my hair is considered long however, I just want it longer) I have researched many products in order to find a good one that will help me grow out my hair as well as help new hair come in. New hair growth is probably my top goal since I don’t have a lot of hair due to it falling out.
I finally purchased the Hair, Skin and Nails pearl vitamins from Walgreens and so far I am loving them! I am normally really skeptical about these type of products but I've been using them for almost 2 weeks and the results are amazing. I really feel like my hair has grown at least half an inch!
I got these particular pills because I've heard and read good reviews on them. I also really like the fact that they are pearl shaped so I thought they'd go down easier than regular vitamin shaped pills. After taking them the first few times I realized they aren't much easier to swallow because they are still kind of big but I've gotten used to them. I hope to continue seeing awesome results and will post a before and after pic at the end of the 45 days :) Here is a picture of my before hair which reaches down to my bra strap.
 
Comment below if you have tried these vitamins or if you recommend something that will help out with hair growth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





Mailing List Popup

Connect with Me!

Follow

About Me

Yulie|23|Chicago In love with all things beauty, love, life and travel! Currently trying to find my "calling" in life one day at a time ;) Welcome to my blog!

Search

Get Blog Post Updates !

* indicates required
Blogger Babes Influencer Network